MEDIA ACCREDITATION – DOKUFEST 2017
DokuFest announced the opening of local and international journalist accreditation. Press Accreditation is available to reporters from all fields of the media – print, TV, online, radio and photography.
All journalists who applied for accreditation can pick up their press pass and DokuFest media kit at the festival’s Press Center starting from 04 August 2017. The accreditation implies journalists allowance to use the Press Center and the priority to interview festivals guests. The Press Office will help you coordinate interviews with festival guests.
DOKUFEST in partnership with USAID/EMPOWER is glad to announce two press trips for all interested international media outlets accredited to the festival and interested in visiting and experiencing Kosovo.
Press trips will take place before the start of the festival and after the final night. The three-day package will offer to the visitor the unique opportunity to visit Kosovo’s cultural, heritage and adventure attractions for the dates August 01 through August 03, 2017. The second package offers the visitor the chance to walk hike and bike through Western Kosovo and the Via Dinarica trail, the brand new long distance multi-country hiking trail between August 13 through August 15, 2017.
Experienced tour operators featured in international media outlets will take you through the best Kosovo can offer in its nature, culture, heritage, food, and drinks and it’s amazing and always hospitable people.
The deadline for media accreditation is 01 August 2017.
The accreditation shall be completed via the “Eventival” festival platform, which requires you to register as a user. From then on, you will be able to arrange your DokuFest coverage and stay up to date with all the events.
The following link will take you to your visitor page, where you will be able to register: https://vp.eventival.eu/dokufest/2017/
All of those who have applied the previous edition through this platform can get acess through the same email address. If you have forgotten your password, you can easily reset it by clicking on “I Forgot my password”.
We have put together a list of step-by-step instructions below for the new users:
1) Go to the visitor page and click on the “Create New Account” link. You only need to do this once – once you have created your account you can log in directly.
2) You will receive an email asking you to confirm your account. Follow the link in this email to complete the confirmation.
3) Here you can fill out your personal information.
4) You will then be taken to the homepage. Here you will find a box labelled “Accreditation”. Please click on the “Request Accreditation” button.
5) Click on the green Press button, where you’ll be asked to put in the medium you work for. This will be visible on your badge.
6) You will receive an email confirming your request for accreditation.
7) Once your request is confirmed, your badge will be saved in the system and available to you whenever you arrive in Prizren for this year’s edition of DokuFest.
If any confusion arises, please feel free to contact:
Communications Coordinator, Dokufest
Competitions will be announced on July 08th on festival’s website. The 16th edition of DokuFest will take place from 04-12 August in Prizren, Kosovo.