- Filmi dhe Mediat Faktike
- Stories We Tell
- Shkolla dhe Dokumentari
- Shkolla e Filmit Dokumentar ACTive
- The Balkan Documentary Distribution Network (BDDN)
- REC’ON THE FUTURE
- Cinema at Your Door
- Human Rights Film Factory
- Kino Prizreni
- Visegrad Bridge
The Mosque of Sinana Pasha is one of the most important monuments of the Ottoman Empire in this tettitory. According to the inscription inside the mosque Sofi Sinan Pasha built
it for his co-citizen in 1615. The interior of the mosque is decorated by arabesques and other decorations of flora and fauna in the baroque style.
A large and elegant building with many windows, this mosque from 1561 lies directly behind the Albanian League Museum and forms a fantastic Ottoman-era ensemble together with the museum, a handful of period buildings across the street and the nearby hamam, which also belongs to this mosque.
The Albanian League of Prizren today is a museum, where on June 10, 1878 the Assembly of Prizren was gathered to discuss the program that would consolidate Albanian leaders to unite and protect the country against foreign threats.
This church is located in the old part in Prizren and has a unique architectural design. It presents a combination of the original three-nave basilica, and the five-dome cross-shaped church. Only three fresco paintings from the beginning of the 13th century are preserved: The wedding in Kana, Healing of the Blind Man, and the Most Holy Theotokos with Christ the Guardian.
Halfway up the hill to the fortress, this church dates from King Stefan Dušan’s rule, around 1330. The complex consists of two parts, a small 14th century church with medieval frescoes and a larger extension with a belfry that was started in 1836 but was never finished.
The museum is located in the compound of the League of Prizren. Museum exhibits clothings and other pieces from the various Albanian times and regions. The museum is also home to photographs, documents, objects and clothing that date from the time of the Assembly.
The Halveti order tekke in Prizren was built by Sheh Osman in 1713, and is the most atmospheric of all Prizren tekkes, situated right in the centre of town near the hamam, the historic Sheh Hasan House and beside the Saraçhane mosque which the dervishes share with Muslims for prayer.
Uniquely built on top of a 15th century hamam, the Clock Tower was built in mid 19th century and served the purpose of time orientation for citizens. In the 70s when the building is converted to the archeological museum.
The exact date of the building of the Fortress of Prizren is not known. However, it is believed that the fortress dates from the 6th century. Through the years it has been used for habitat and military purposes. A characteristic of the fortress is the 42-stair tunnel which is located on the eastern side and takes you down to the Lumbardhi River.
Stands at the top of the cobblestone street that leads from The Shadërvan Square. It is also the head of the Catholic bish- op in Prizren. The Cathedral has numerous frescoes of biblical thematic. In the central nave the Helping Lady is painted, who presents the Prizren citizens dressed in the characteristic clothing of that time.
The museum displays archaeological discoveries of the region and the city from the most ancient times in this area. Next to the museum is the Clock Tower.
The Hammam was built in the 16th century by Mehmet Pasha. The Hammam of Gazi Mehmet Pasha is considered to be one of the biggest in the Balkans and belongs to the most successful period of Ottoman architecture. The initial role of the Hammam was to serve as a public bathroom; however, currently is used as a place for various cultural purposes
SCREENINGS / PERFORMANCE / CONCERT
DOKUTALKS / WORKSHOPS / INDUSTRY EVENTS