DOKUFEST MEDIA ACCREDITATION
To all journalists, media and festival representatives
DokuFest has launched a new platform for all those interested in following the festival and related events, making it easier for you to have an immediate overview of screenings, panels, concerts and other events.
This is done via the “Eventival” festival platform, and requires you to register as a user. From then on, you will be able to customize your DokuFest coverage and stay up to date with all the latest updates.
The following link will take you to your visitor page, where you will be able to register: https://vp.eventival.eu/dokufest/2016/
We have put together a list of step-by-step instructions below:
- Go to the visitor page and click on the “Create New Account” link. You only need to do this once – once you have created your account you can log in directly.
- You will recieve an email asking you to confirm your account. Follow the link in the email.
- Here you can fill out your personal information, including your professional details.
- You will then be taken to the homepage. Here you will find a box labelled “Accreditation”. Please click on the “Request Accreditation” button.
- Click on the green Press button, where you’ll be asked to put in the medium you work for. This will be present on your badge.
- You will recieve an email confirming your request for accreditation. Once your request is confirmed, your badge will be saved in the system and available whenever you arrive in Prizren for this year’s edition of DokuFest.
If any confusion arises, please feel free to send us questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.